Fully equipped with:
- Crockery and cutlery of quality, tableware, refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, juice Squeezer, Toaster, kitchen towels. Oil and vinegar, salt and sugar. Welcome breakfast tray for all occupants.
- Access to Internet via WIFI
- Sheets, blankets, bedspreads and quilts, wardrobe or chest of drawers, bedside tables and hangers.
- Bathroom: washbasin and bath towel, hairdryer and first aid kit. For the little ones we have cradles, tub for babies and covered miniature.
- The houses have central heating, which ensures the ideal temperature in all rooms. The chimney is to feel the pleasure of contemplating the fire (the houses have wood).
- Cleaning and laundry for extended stays are available.
- Horcajuelo homes allow pets on request and with extra charge of €20 per stay.
|Number of places||Weekend||Night ext.||Week (6 n)||Qui. (13 n)|
|TM - TA||TM-TA|
|4 people||230 €-260 €||100 €||550 € / 580 €||980 €|
|5 people||250 €-280 €||100 €||590 € / 620 €|
|6 people||280 €- €300||100 €||620 € / 660 €|
Pet supplement: 20 € per pet per stay
OFFER: Check-in Monday, Exit Thursday (3 nights) 4 people €240
They have a patio or terrace with barbecue and garden furniture.
- Children of 2 free years. We offer travel cot and baby bathtub.
- Minimum stay at weekend: two nights.
- Minimum stay during the week: a night.
- TA high season 30-09-2016 to 05-05-2017
- TM mid season 05-05-2016 to 29-09-2016
- In holidays, Bridges, Holy week, Christmas, New year and August, consult prices (Click here)
- Working days reduced prices, individuals and companies.
- Formalise the reservation will be made by transfer/deposit in bank account or credit card payment of the 50% of the total amount, and perform the same in a term non superior to 24 hours from the booking request. After this period of deemed invalid request.
- The remaining amount will be paid at the entrance of the House in cash or by credit card.
El término municipal de Horcajuelo de la Sierra, formerly known as El Orajuelo, It is located to the North of the province of Madrid, in the southern foothills of the Ayllón massif, belonging to Somosierra. Its surface is of 24,4 square kilometers and its average altitude, 1.145 m., reaching at its northern end the 2.030 m. to descend at the southern end to the 1.050 m.
Casa La Solana has no terrace but has a front patio with covered porch.
Ground floor: very large living room with French fireplace, 32´ flat screen TV, DVD, equipped for 6 squares. The couch is convertible into a bed of 2 squares of 150 cm.
The kitchen has hob and microwave oven, refrigerator, Toaster, coffee maker, Juicer and all waxing them to enjoy a good meal. All rooms have a bathroom with bathtub.
The first floor consists of a large double bedroom attic with ceilings of wooden beams and a spacious wardrobe. Double bed. There are also another bedroom with two single beds.