Bed and breakfast the Bulin virtual tours. Do you want to see the inside of our homes? Now with our virtual tours you can do it easily. With the arrows that appear on the screen you can scroll through the inside of the House and go a stay to another, and with the cursor you can see every room detail.
Village: La Hiruela
Maximum capacity: 7
Nº of bedrooms: 2
Extra seats: 2 beds
Patio / Terrace: 1 independent patio
Fully equipped with:
- Crockery and cutlery of quality, Capsule Nespresso coffee makers, tableware, refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, juice Squeezer, Toaster, kitchen towels. Oil and vinegar, salt and sugar. Welcome breakfast tray for all occupants.
- Clemente houses 1 and 2 they have installed devices SmartTV with subscription to the vast catalog of movies and TV shows from Netflix. The forge House has access to Movistar + with a complete package.
- Access to Internet via Wifi
- Iron and ironing board, sheets, blankets, bedspreads and quilts, wardrobe or chest of drawers, bedside tables and hangers.
- Bathroom: washbasin and bath towel, hairdryer and first aid kit. For the little ones we have cradles, tub for babies and covered miniature.
- The houses have central heating, which ensures the ideal temperature in all rooms. The chimney is to feel the pleasure of contemplating the fire (the houses have wood).
- Cleaning and laundry for extended stays are available.
- Pets are not allowed in the houses in La Hiruela.
Companies: If you want to come with your company, La Hiruela offers a fully equipped meeting room located next to our bed and breakfast. See additional services, meals, breakfast, and rates.
|Number of places||Number of places||Night ext.||Week (6 n)||Qui. (13 n)|
|TM - TA||TM-TA|
|4 people||250 €- €270||100€||550-€680||900 €|
|5 people||290 €- €295||100€||595$-$ 725|
|6 people||310 €- €320||100€||620$-$ 750|
OFFER: Check-in Monday, Exit Thursday (3 nights) 2 people €230
OFFER: Check-in Monday, Exit Thursday (3 nights) 4 people €260
They have a patio with barbecue and garden furniture.
- Children of 2 free years. We offer travel cot and baby bathtub.
- Minimum stay at weekend: two nights.
- Minimum stay during the week: a night.
- TA high season 30-09-2016 to 05-05-2017
- TM mid season 30-09-2016 to 05-05-2017
- In holidays, Bridges, Holy week, Christmas, New year and August, consult prices (Click here)
- Working days reduced prices, individuals and companies.
- Formalise the reservation will be made by transfer/deposit in bank account or credit card payment of the 50% of the total amount, and perform the same in a term non superior to 24 hours from the booking request. After this period of deemed invalid request.
- The remaining amount will be paid at the entrance of the House in cash or by credit card.
LHiruela is a typical cattle-raising town, generated and conditioned by its economy, the climate and topography that sits. Its urban layout is very simple, as a result of the main concern of shelter from the rigours of the climate, with the progressive construction of compact constructions, closed to the outside, supporting each other along two main streets, sharing party walls; leave some inbound to paths that lead to meadows and orchards and planted. Through these open spaces they pass gullies, harnessing the water of the springs that are born above the village.
Ground floor has a beautiful living room with sofa convertible in double bed of 135 cm. With fireplace, TV, DVD and dining room equipped for 6 scalable capacity. The kitchen has two stove and microwave and refrigerator. Outerwear wardrobe, and a bathroom.
Upstairs two bedrooms with ceilings of wooden beams and a spacious wardrobe. One room has two beds and the other with double bed. In both you can get perfectly a cot or extra bed. They have top quality mattresses to ensure rest. Large bathroom.
It has a separate patio with barbecue and garden furniture.
Groups: You can book together with House Clement I and courtyard have in common.